Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
in collaboration with our community,
will empower and equip students to be productive citizens
To be instructionally innovative and engaging
in order to promote critical thinking and literacy across all disciplines
- Students are our first priority. Every decision and action must be based on the needs of students.
- Engaging, rigorous, innovative, and collaborative learning experiences are essential across all content areas.
- High-performing Professional Learning Communities, anchored in a structured data analysis process, support effective, continuous professional growth and development for educators.
- Technology fluency enables students, teachers, and administrators to communicate, critically process information, and solve problems.
- Acknowledgement of every student’s uniqueness and value is essential in developing relationships and fostering each student’s full potential.
- Life and career characteristics, such as perseverance, integrity, and work ethic, are critical for students’ success.
- Community involvement is imperative for each and every student’s success in Lexington Two.