WEST COLUMBIA, SC -- Registration is open for rising 4K and 5K students who will be new to Lexington Two in the 2024-2025 school year.
Register your child for school online by clicking this link. Select “New Registration 24-25.”
Among required registration documents:
- Child’s birth certificate (long form)
- Child’s immunization certificate
- Two proofs of residence (one utility bill and a lease/mortgage)
- Parent photo identification
Additional requirements for 4K enrollment:
- Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2024.
- Proof of income for full-day 4K students only (Acceptable forms of proof: child’s Medicaid card, parent/guardian’s pay stub or income tax information). Family income must meet CERDEP Financial Eligibility Guidelines.
- Child demonstrates need for enrollment based on DIAL 4 below 25 percent.
Required documents, proofs of residency, and a photo ID may be uploaded online at the time of registration or taken to the school before the first day of the new academic year on August 7, 2024. If you are unable to drop off documents, please contact the Office of Student Services at (803) 739-3141.
All families, regardless of income, with children who will be 4 years old by September 1, 2024 are encouraged to register and attend screening appointments in the event that slots become available.
Screenings for 4K will begin at the end of March 2024. Students will be accepted based on financial eligibility and/or demonstrated need of early enrollment based on screening criteria.
To help with school readiness and a positive transition to kindergarten, Lexington Two partners with Lexington County First Steps to offer Countdown to Kindergarten. This program offers an opportunity for the parent and child to connect with a teacher during six sessions over the summer months.
Lexington Two’s award-winning program strives to provide superior educational experiences that empower our students to achieve their highest potential. For more information, contact Lexington Two’s Early Childhood Department at (803) 926-5743.